Bowling Birthday Party
Do you struggle each year to come up with a fun place to hold your child’s birthday party? I mean, you can only hold them at that germ infested place that has loud video games, rubber pizza and a dancing mouse or rat before freaking out, so many times. (You know where I’m referring to.) Have I got an exciting birthday party idea for you, that will thrill not only your kid and his friends, but you too. I’m talking about Franklin Family Entertainment Center.
When most people think of Franklin Family Entertainment Center (Let’s call it FFEC, okay? That’s shorter to type.), they think of a fun place to bring their family. They think, “Bowling, game room, great food, music…FFEC has it all. That’s a cool place.” So don’t you think others besides your family would enjoy going there too? And that leads me to my great idea….
A BOWLING BIRTHDAY PARTY!
Yep, you read right. How much fun would it be for your little one to invite 7 or more friends to Franklin Family Entertainment Center for a couple hours filled with bowling and pizza, to celebrate none other than….HIM or HER? And on that note, when FFEC hosts your kid’s party, his (or her) name will appear on the scoreboard with a special Happy Birthday message. (Sort of like a movie star has his name in lights on the marquee at the theatre. It’s pretty cool and it makes the birthday one feel special.) Two words, Awesome Experience!
But getting your kid’s group of friends together to celebrate his birthday at a fun place like FFEC is only part of the reason to hold their party there. Yes, the kids will love bowling and chilling out in a private room eating pizza while your little birthday one opens his presents, but you benefit from the experience too. Check this out…
- You don’t need to deal with cleaning up a HUGE mess after having a bazillion kids in your home.
- It won’t give you nightmares of a giant dancing rodent.
- As part of one of the birthday party packages (and it can be added to the others for only $6.95), you will receive a real bowling pin for all the party attendees to sign for the birthday boy to have as a sweet remembrance of his special day.
- This one is awesome. It will save you a ton of time shopping and waiting in line to pay. Each party goer will receive a pass for a free game during open bowling, plus a few tokens for the game room. Party favors can be checked off the list. BooYa!
- Pizza and soft drinks are provided. (And it’s good pizza too:-) That said, we have a no outside food policy, but know the importance of blowing out candles and making a wish, so cupcakes, cakes and ice cream are all allowed to bring in. Yummy!
- Paper goods, bowling time, bowling shoes, games tokens, private party room, prize redemption tickets for the birthday person…those are just some of the things the different birthday party packages offer.
So pretty much all you have to do is buy invitations, fill ‘em out, stick a stamp on them, and then mail. Wait, no you don’t. Franklin Family Entertainment Center allows you to send special birthday e-vites from their website. So save your time and money buying stamps, just enter some email addresses and be done with it. Saweet. Actually, you need to go online and make reservations too. But here’s a secret…if you start your party before 5pm, Monday – Friday, you receive 20% off your Birthday Party Package.
That said, go to http://www.franklinlanes.com/birthday-party-packages/ and sign up for your BIrthday Party Package. Okay, I know it’s your kid’s birthday, but you will be the one who feels like you’re getting a present when the party is over and he gives you the biggest hug ever for throwing him the best party he’s ever had 🙂 Plus, you won’t have to clean up your home after having a bunch of wild kids running around. Once again, saweet.