Forget Taxes, Bowling League Signup Deadline Approaching
I know. I know. This time of year everyone has the April 15th deadline for taxes stuck in their head. But remember last fall when you were disappointed because you missed the signup date for Fall/Winter Bowling Leagues at Franklin Family Entertainment Center in Franklin, Tennessee? You knew you would have to listen to all the stories your friends told about their antics from bowling night. But you vowed to get even…you practiced diligently all winter long. NOW IS YOUR TIME TO SHINE!
Signup is currently going on for all Spring bowling leagues which begin in Mid-May. No matter what category you fall under, be it youth (19 and under), adult, man, woman, beginner or experienced, Franklin Lanes has a league for you. I’m tellin’ ya man, if you want to have a fun filled summer (the leagues end in August), you need to visit www.frankinlanes.com or www.franklinfec.com and fill out the “contact me” sheet today (it’ll take you a lot less time to do than filling out your tax forms). Someone from Franklin Lanes will then call you and get you signed up for the perfect bowling league.
Think of it this way…here are three scenarios:
- You can have fun and exercise outside during this time of year when everything looks yellow from all the pollen so you are wiping your runny nose and sneezing uncontrollably.
- Fast forward a couple months and you can exercise outside and sweat your booty off while getting sunburnt. OR
- You could meet up with your bowling league team/friends inside of Franklin Family Entertainment Center where it is air conditioned, music is playing and there are plenty of drinks and pizza slices to go around if you stop inside of J’s Sports Grill before your game…don’t worry, you can eat at the table conveniently located by your bowling lane.
Obviously, scenario number three sounds more fun (not to mention more comfortable). So what type of bowling leagues can you sign up for at Franklin Family Entertainment Center?
- Youth/Adult Mixed – These are four person teams where at least one member must be of youth age. This is a great opportunity if you have a four person family to have some fun, quality time together weekly. Plus, at the end of the league season in August, Franklin Lanes will throw an awards ceremony complete with pizza for everyone. It doesn’t get any better than that. (FYI…this league plays early enough that your child will be home in plenty of time to get a good night sleep for school the next day.)
- Tuesday Night Mixed – Time to mix it up, and what could be better than doing that with a mixed crowd. Tuesday nights are filled with teams of four that have at least one chick and one dude…fine, I’ll be p.c….one female and one male. Come on out on Tuesday night and mix it up…you never know who you’ll meet.
- Sport Shot Trios – Unlike the other bowling leagues at Franklin Family Entertainment Center, these teams wear totally cool bowling shirts that are reminiscent of the ones Charlie wore on Two and a Half Men. Just kidding, the difference is that these teams are comprised of just three members each who will vote on a sport shot. Don’t worry, this is a competitive but totally fun, non-sanctioned and handicapped league, so while it may be challenging at times, it is also fun.
- Thursday Night Mixed – Like Tuesday night’s bowling league, these teams consist of 4 people with at least one male and one female. As with Tuesday evening, this is also a handicapped league which means EVERYBODY IS GOING TO HAVE FUN NO MATTER THEIR ABILITY.
So as you can see, it doesn’t matter if you are a neighborhood group, a church group, a group of friends, a family, or a single person wanting to join others, Franklin Family Entertainment Center has the perfect bowling league for you to join. But remember, just like the tax deadline is quickly approaching, so is the sign-up time for bowling leagues. Don’t miss out; call today and get on the list so you don’t have to spend your summer sunburnt and sweaty 🙂