We strive to give all of our neighbor's the best experience in family fun - all at Franklin Lanes.
-EXPECTED DUTIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF OUR CAST MEMBERS-
· Be a SHOWMAN- or SHOWPERSON! Let your personality fly and help everyone (employees and customers) have fun!
· Must be cleanly groomed- no piercings other that ears (no gauges) and appropriate hygiene.
· Uniforms and dressing guidelines are required. (will inform)
· Arrive and be ready to work ON TIME!! Must be able to work some nights and weekend hours- based on our needs for the business.
· Outgoing, upbeat personal people are needed. Must enjoy working with the public- or letting us show you how to. MUST BE ABLE TO GIVE OVER THE TOP CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
· Team oriented member. Help your peer and they help you.
· Willing to learn on the job. All training will be done on site.
· Need to think fast on your feet- anticipate needs- (see a need/fill a need) No leaning- time to clean.
· Take direction from other managers. Remember- we all learn together as a team.
· Do basic skill needs as stocking, cleaning, answering phone, will teach basic grill/cooking skills.
· 18 years of age and older will be doing some serving/bartending of beers and basic cocktails. Again- we will train.
· Run a very simple cash register- be able to count change. (WILL TRAIN ON ALL ABOVE)
Simply put- we want nice people that are willing to have fun- but are more willing to ensure that our guests have even more fun. Our entertainment we provide our guests is part of a show…. Showing them how much fun our facility is. Whether you are 16, 18 or 58- apply here and come to our casting call to be a part of our team!!
Once your application is filled out- we will contact you quickly- check your email! We will be doing INTERVIEWS in the next few weeks.
Any questions- please contact J Pope Jr at JPope@FranklinLanes.com.
Fill out the application below and we'll be in contact.